24 Feb 2013

60's eye make up


This is how I had my make up for my birthday in January, I love 60's eye make up ad thought id try something other then the "smokey eye" This look was really quick to actually create! First I put a primer on my eyes, I use Benefit lemonaid, it brightens the eye but really holds the eye make up. I then covered my lid with a light white eyeshadow and when past the crease of my lid and slightly onto my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes. Then with a felt tip eye liner lined the inside of my eyes, I then did the usual cat flick with the eyeliner. Then from the cat flick I took the eyeliner into the crease of my eye lid getting thinner up to the middle of my lid, then with a dark grey nearly black eye shadow slightly blended the eyeliner on the part furthest out in the crease of my eye lid. I also fill my eyebrows in with a dark brown eyebrow pencil and use a highlighter on my brown bone that i then blend into the eyeshadow. Complete with false eye lashes and mascara. I finished the look off with a nude matte lip to complete the 60's look! 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love your blog and you're gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emmy :) thank you! and thank you but im not at all without my make up I look about 14! haha! your hairs so pretty in your pic! x

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig