24 Feb 2013

Spring is coming


Well I like to think Spring is coming, and keep putting beautiful flower arrangements in my room but today I got caught in some snow! But positive thinking is a must, British summer time starts at the end of the next month and the shops are full of beautiful pastel colours, dresses, blazers, maxi dresses, the list goes on and I've been on a small shopping spree in the last week or so. Here's the looks I've put together.


This spring pastels are back everywhere and when I wear pastel colours I immediately feel happy and really feminine. The look on the left is quite smart and sophisticated but I think a blazer always looks sexy. I absolutely adore the mint green colour of the blazer and the lilac jeans, you would assume so much colour would look awful but they really compliment each other, and teamed with a simple pretty lacy white top makes this outfit great for lunch with the girls or even a date. The look on the right captures the nautical look that will be big this spring. I think is a lot more relaxed and would be great for a day out shopping, teamed with a big chunky cardi it would be great for spring. I've teamed it with a vintage tan bag to give it a real casual city feel. The cut of the dress at the top is great for me as I am petite it broadens me at the top and I can team it with a thin waist belt which really helps to create shape to a dress that would normally swamp me. This season there is a lot of midi dresses out, and the one I am wearing above is actually a midi, but being only 5ft3 it means its actually a maxi on me, which I don't mind because a midi on my height would really cut my legs off and make me look even more stumpy and this way I can get maxis that aren't 6" too long!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig