24 Feb 2013

This weeks style inspiration

 Im going to start doing a feature every week where I create an outfit inspired by someone. This week I have chosen Lana Del Rey's outfit from The Brits.


Where as many went to the Brits in floor length gowns, Lana went for a more casual simple black Chanel shirt dress and her hair tousled in a loose plait to the side. She looked stunning as usual and stood out wearing something so simple.  


I've taken her shirt dress style and put my own take on it, I found this shirt dress in Primark for the bargain of £10. I've gone for a denim shirt dress as I find black really harsh on me, and right now denim is everywhere, but the cut is very similar. I've teamed it with a beige bag and some suede grey heels, its a way to make denim look more classy and dressed up, I also feel it has a retro look, which I absolutely love! My own take on Lana Del Reys Brit outfit.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig