21 Mar 2013

Aztec mint



I posted a while ago on instagram a close up of the aztec pattern of a dress I bought and got quite a few comments so I thought I'd post it on here as aztec is everywhere. I'm not a massive aztec fan when it comes to clothing, I love it on jewellery but on clothes its not normally me, however this pastel aztec dress I couldn't resist. The pastel colours were what won me over, every year pastel colours come back round for spring without fail. Normally aztec is quite bold rich or even neon colours, never normally see it in pastel shades. I've teamed the  polo neck short sleeve dress with my mint blazer to make it more sophisticated and less for a night out. The dress is a midi dress but I've taken mine up a little because it made me look really short being 5 ft 3!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Very cute, I love the print! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the mint blazer is really cute!

    http://laurensplace743.blogspot.co.uk/

    I've followed you on Bloglovin' too :)

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you very much :)

      just checked your blog out, and that vintage fair looks fab!!! I am soooo jealous we dont have anything like that in Hull! I'll keep checking your blog :) Natasha x

      Delete
  3. Love this dress, gorgeous colour and pattern :)

    I am your latest follower on GFC and would be great to follow each other, if you would like to follow back.

    Be great if you could check my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Would love to know which you prefer: BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 or Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2

    Thanks :) Charlie UK Fashion Blog | Lurch Hound Loves xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig