22 Apr 2013

Im going to Paris



I just thought I'd share that I am in the process of booking a holiday to Paris with my boyfriend I think it  will be my 8th trip? I'm really excited, I love the city so much, I literally know the metro lines off by heart I've been that many times. I can't wait to get back there with my camera and also help my boyfriend fall in love with this amazing place. So with all my excitement I thought I'd share some previous photos I have taken in the city of light .
Have you been to Paris before? where are your favourtite places to visit in Paris?

P.S we're nearly at 50 followers! A design rookie has only been going for a few months and I'm really proud of it already and would like to thank all of you followers, we now have a twitter page @adesignrookieee so make sure to follow that. To celebrate being nearly at 50 I changed the design of our blog, what do you think?
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Have a good time in Paris xx I'm French and I just don't like that city, it's very stressful and many french feel the same but I can understand that it's also charming :) Enjoy !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Paris! & am jealous this is your 8th time going! I found you from #bbunch

    http://www.ladylund.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig