29 Apr 2013

Pink Lemonade




The sunshine has really inspired me to start eating more fruit and what better way to get more fruit but to make fruit cocktails! The cocktail I made today is a Pink Lemonade cocktail. All you need is, raspberries, sugar, raspberry and cranberry juice and lemonade. Put a handful of raspberries into a glass, for the jar I used about 7 raspberries, then using a wooden spoon mash the raspberries, then fill half the glass with the raspberry and cranberry juice and top with the lemonade. I finished mine with a raspberry  but you could use a slice of lemon. Putting simple fruit cocktails in jars like the one I used is a great way to dress up a simple recipe and would look great at a garden party! 
much love

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This looks amazing! And so pretty in the jar :)
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, you must try it!! ive now changed it slightly and swapped half the raspberries for strawberries, so nice! I keep making them for me and my mum. I'm going to go buy some taller jars at weekend and make them again for my bf to try!
      xx

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig