1 Apr 2013

This weeks look love - Hey Cowboy

Jacket, maxi dress - New look/ Bag, boots, dress, necklace- River Island/ Glasses, Belt, hat - h&m

First of all Hello to all new followers, A Design Rookie is slowly growing and also I hope everyone got masses of chocolate at weekend!
Anyway on with my post! I love cowboys and all things western so always love this type of style for spring, its really laid back and effortless but looks amazing. Teamed with tousled hair and sun kissed skin, this style always looks great, I especially love the worn fringed jacket from New Look and really need to get 
my hands on one!

Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Isnt it lovely! I went to get it in Leeds this week but then realised when I got home I'd been looking in H&M not New Look! natasha x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig