12 May 2013

Every girl wants to wear a crown



Todays post is to share with you the amazing floral crowns I bought this weekend from the one and only Primark! I was amazed when I saw them, I have been finding it hard to find floral crowns on the high street, I have seen so many online but on the high street I've only managed to find one in h&m. So when I saw these I literally dived on them! One of them ( dark pink and cream) is a lot bigger then the others and stands really high, I'd wear this one to make a statement to a festival, party etc were as all the others I would wear daily. All four of them are from Primark and were bought this week and cost between £2.50 - £3 complete bargains! and a necessary item to have to create the beautiful boho look being seen every where this summer! 











SHARE:

12 comments

  1. They look so much nicer than i would expect from primark! Great find & you look gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) yeah I know! I've seen them previous years and theyve never been this nice! xx

      Delete
  2. omg! i so need that white one, and also the light pink one. need need need need need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have even more now to post about! xx

      Delete
  3. You look so so lovely! I really love your coloured ends on your hair!
    I have been looking at flower crowns recently, too. They look so great for summer.
    xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you :) it's extensions that I dip dyed then tie dyed myself, its great to do if you dont want to commit. They really are, I feel like a hippy wearing them though but i love it haha xx

      Delete
  4. I love these! I have one too! It's a daisy chain one

    Emily Jayne Lewis
    www.emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all, I really need to invest in a floral crown, they are so lovely and pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some more now I need to post about, and when theyre so cheap even if you weart it only twice its worth it! xx

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig