20 May 2013

Floral crown addict!







These gorgeous floral crowns, are yet again another Primark bargain! I think I am obsessed! I found these ones suited me better when I have a beehive and wear them further back on my head rather then around. I love the one with all the small flowers, as its more subtle then ones I have posted about previously and just adds to your look without it being over the top. The butterfly/rose one is beautiful and a little different having the butterflies, it makes a change from just flowers. I can't wait to wear these once the sun is back out again! 
P.s sorry for the poor pics my mums taken my camera on holiday!
Much love 
Natasha x


SHARE:

15 comments

  1. These are so pretty, I really need to buy some!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im addicted to buying them! x

      Delete
  2. i went to primark after your post last week and bought all the giant crowns, lol! i love these ones too but didn't think they'd look any good. now, i have to go back!

    www.imbeingerica.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, but i'd have no occasion to wear them! and i have to say, your hair is absolutely amazing, so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you :) and you just need a sunny day nothing special! xx

      Delete
  4. The blutterfly one is gorgeous! Did you get them recently? If so, a Primarni trip is most definitely in order!

    Vicky x
    www.lotsofloveme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I got it about 2 weeks ago from the one in Leeds my local one is yet to have them in :) x

      Delete
  5. You really are insanely gorgeous :) I love these floral crowns, they're much more subtle than the huge ones people seem to wear a lot now, and which I don't think I would wear personally. These however are perfect, especially with the butterflies! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not but thank you :) and these are more wearable, i have bigger ones but need to be going ot the right place to wear them where as these I could wear anywehre and not feel silly :) x

      Delete
  6. Ooh very nice! You are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought one from Primark. Never tried them so hoping they suit me.
    That crown is so cute & it suits you x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think every girl can wear flowers :D x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig