28 May 2013

Vintage fair at the seaside

 





 












This weekend I had a lovely day out at the seaside with my Mum and Gran and the weather was amazing! But what was more amazing was the vintage fair at the Bridlington Spa. It was massive, it had beautiful vintage cars outside, I fell in love with them all, and inside was full of stalls, a vintage DJ, couples dancing, food and a beauty salon. The stalls ranged from everything from clothing to house ware, and each stall was full of items. I spent ages at every stall looking over all the lovely items they had, chatting to the stall holders. Even if you don't want to purchase anything it's a great atmosphere just to walk around and enjoy, my Gran loved looking at all the jewelry. It was great to see the effort some people had gone to to get dressed up for the event, I found it especially sweet that there was a few couples who must have been 80 years young dress how they would have been when they were a couple all them years ago. 

I made a few purchases at the fair but my main buy was the amazing bag photographed above. It's a leather 1980's fendi style bag and it cost me £15, the quality is amazing and I'd been looking for a style of bag like this for ages, but didn't want to spend a fortune but didn't want one that looked cheap, so I was really pleased with this buy! 

After the fair we went into Bridlington and enjoyed fish and chips and an ice cream like any family would at the seaside! 

Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Oh, such a gorgeous post! i want to go to the Seaside!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) and you must have been to Brid? xx

      Delete
  2. All your pics are beautiful, what a lovely day out! I wish we had some kind of vintage fair like this in Malta, it looks like so much fun, so many treasures to be discovered! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh wow is that where you live? Don't they have flea markets or anything? xx

      Delete
  3. Reminds me of the Indoor Stables Market in Camden.
    Great bargain with the bag, and looks like you had a lovely time! :)

    www.mrjoiee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish it was a regular market! have to wait till august now for it again :( x

      Delete
  4. Wow sounds perfect, like actually heaven! Gorgeous photographs! I adore those suitcases and the typewriter <3

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was heaven! I was a bit nervous getting my mum and gran to come saying it would be great in case we turned up and it was tiny and rubbish! but luckily it was a great day :) and the day i own my own home it will be filled with suit cases! x

      Delete
  5. Your outfit is amazing :) this vintage fair looks great too! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt in the first picture, gorgeous!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig