16 Jun 2013

Camera crazy

















Today I went to my local carboot and managed to pick up ALL of these cameras for the grand total of about £7 maybe even less? I bought the two pictured first for £2.50 each, I then found a stall of a man selling only cameras, from bags to lens. He had quite a few old ones, and was charging me as itle as 20p! He even started to just give me cameras for free! it was amazing. The big polaroid camera is my first polaroid, and I'd love to find out if it works, that one cost me 50p. The two brownie ones in their camera bags are in good condition and take 120 film but I've looked it up online and can fit a 35 film in, so I'm going to try this! I bought one of them for 20p and the other he gave me. The 70's vintage strap cost me 20p as well which is in good enough condition to use on my canon 450D. I also got from another stall the old matchboxes (i especially like the Harrods one) and victorian glass bottles. It would be really cool if you could see all the photos these camera have taken in the past, and the stories they would have to tell. Have any of you been hitting the summer carboots yet?
much love 
Natasha x
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Replies
    1. i know Erica, I know! carrier bags full of vintage cameras haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous! I desperately want to go to a carboot sale, but there don't seem to be any around me:( xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh you should look online for some near you :) xx

      Delete
  3. These are incredible, I'd find a shelf and have them out on display! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, I have way to may now though to it looking ridiculous haha, although I reckon a massive mantle piece with all different ones across would look ace! xx

      Delete
  4. I know what I'm doing sat.. carboot in the morning! it's been ages since Ive been. These buys are ridiculously amazing! I'm in love with your blog too. :))
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much :) I love carboots, even my bf likes going now! xx

      Delete
  5. I am so so jealous, Id love to shoot on a kodak box brownie one day! Cant believe how cheap all of this was either xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some where even free! he just kept pushing them at me! xx

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig