7 Jun 2013

I've been to London to see the Queen








Well Queen Bey to be exact. At the weekend me and my boyfriend went to London for the weekend to see the Chime For Change concert which was amazing, I love Jlo and Beyonce way too much! It was great that even though we got to see so many amazing artists, we also got to donate our ticket money to a charity, and we chose a charity that is helping with the health care in refugee camps in Syria. On the sunday as tired as we were, we got the tube from Twickenham into London and visited Madame Tussauds which was fun for photos but was really really crowded and after so long we just wanted to get outside! The weather was lovely and we decided to head to Regent Street and Oxford street. We detoured a little and enjoyed our walk even if our feet were dying and the crowds were insane. So I thought I would share with you some of the prettier photos I took on our day round London, as well as the few below just for fun!
Much Love
Natasha x




SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Your pictures are always so lovely :) for some reason I never see London like this, I always find it grey and grimy and depressing, so its nice to see it through someone elses eyes/lens xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest London doesn't really attract me, I dont find it a "pretty" city like say Paris is but it was nice to find these colourful cute streets in between all the hecticness of oxford street!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Great pictures - I love the 'do more of what makes you happy' sign!
    Also I loved watching the chime for change highlights - looks like it was so good and I love that it was for a good cause :)

    Saadiya xx

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlights missed loads of good stuff out! but yeah I loved donating my money to the charity of my choice! xx

      Delete
  3. This is such a pretty post! I love the big colourful buildings and all the flowers. Looks lovely!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! The pictures are really pretty! They dont seem like the sterotypical 'London' photos, more like a small town in France! Hahah
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! I'll be popping to London soon

    Emily Jayne Lewis
    http://emilyjaynelewis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such Lovely pictures, makes me want a trip into London...but only in the sunshine!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful pictures! I adore London! x

    http://www.heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig