18 Jun 2013

Recycling old jewellery

I have a massive box of old jewellery that I no longer use so I have decided to find little projects to recycle it. I saw over on oh hello friend a really simple bracelet DIY so decided to do it myself but use old jewellery for the beads instead of buying them. 

Selection of old jewellery

 I cut the thread o an old necklace to re-use the beads
 I then tied a knot on some chord I bought from the works, £1.99 for 4m and threaded 5 of the beads on and tied another knot.

 This bracelet is simple and makes for great friendship bracelets!

Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Very cute! Such a nice idea, saves throwing bits out and i love re-worked looks :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, I have so much un used jewellery I just don't know what to do with so I may have to try this.

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is cute! I love the silver with the turquoise, very summery :)

    Sophie | onetenzeroseven

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Cause we all have old jewellery we don't longer wear..
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kind of bracelets seem to be really popular atm! Great way to saves the pennies and recycle old jewelry!

    http://OhHayDesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how simple it is! maybe ill do this to my old jewelry. .

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig