19 Jul 2013

catch up with my photo journal

















A few weeks ago i shared with you my smash folio here from K&CO so I thought I would share with you an update! Scrapbooking really isnt that hard, and I'm hoping these posts inspire a few of you who have never tried it! The other night I sat for 6 hours on my bed surrounded by paper and photos and scrapbooked! I had breakfast at tiffanys playing and midnight in paris it was absolute bliss! Anyway in the book there are a few pages that dont take my fancy, and the other week I bought 3 packs of stock paper by the amazing AmericanCrafts these papers are amaze! Seriously, I got so excited when I saw them! They have that quirky vintage feel to them as well as (if your a blogger) a beautiful mess feel to them? So I covered some of the pages with these papers and also bought a pack of embellishments from them that are really cute, the hot air balloon, the "oh lovely" tab and the boat "lets go on an adventure" are all from the pack. I have also added some paperchase stickers to my book, the two owls, clouds, bunting and whale are just a few I've used. I love paperchase way too much then I should and I have become obsessed with their stickers, I mean I was laid in bed thinking about how I needed to buy more, hello 9 yr old me! 
Much Love 
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Oh my goodness i love that :) I too love to scrapbook and keep photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scrapbook! I've been gathering stuff together to start making photo album scrapbooks after seeing your last post.

    Nic xx

    chattynics.blogspot.co.uk // beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! I always wanted to get into scrapbooking, but I guess my blog became my digital scrapbook in a way. Would have loved the vintage feel that you've created though!

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful =)

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Makes me want to do scrapbooking!

    http://pantonesandposes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so pretty! :)
    I'm like a kid in a sweet shop once we enter a craft store so I understand your excitement :)
    Anna
    xx
    http://awaywiththefairies321.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So amazing! I love all the cute little stickers, especially the whale!
    Journalling is so enjoyable :-)

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig