31 Aug 2013

Introducing Sweet Tooth



















Hello, I have something exciting to share! I've been wanting to tell you all for ages!  but this is the first lot, lets call it the taster lot, from my Sweet Tooth jewellery range! As you can see all the jewellery looks like you could eat it. I especially love the disney inspired cupcakes and macaroon stack! All the pendants have been made by hand especially for me. All this will be available on my Etsy "AdesignRookie" in the next few days but as I said this is a taster run to see if you guys like them, so I only have very limited numbers!  
Make sure you are following me on Instagram - NatashaaHarrison and Twitter @adesignrookie as I tend to post new stock on their first :) 
What do you think?
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Oooh I like so many of them :) shall have a look tomorrow :)
    Anna :)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute!! Especially the macaron necklace <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome!!! :O Love the marshmallow and love heart necklaces!
    Lauren (ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them, you are amazing!

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow they're great!! my favourites are the lovehearts & the macaroons, so sweet!!!

    fenn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these are so cute!!

    http://pantonesandposes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Minnie Mouse inspired necklace - I want one! x

    www.xoliviamae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh these are so cute! The Minnie Mouse necklace is lovely, and they do all look good enough to eat!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are beautiful! I think my favourite has to be the stacked macaroons! :)

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome!!! I love the macaroons! :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! I love the Disney inspired ones! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Disney ones and the macaroons - I hope you still have some when I get paid :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  13. how cute are these?! I especially love the Disney ones, they are adorable. and the macaroons look perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig