25 Aug 2013

Sneek Peek into my Rookie jewellery



Well I have a little surprise for you all, A Design Rookie is spreading out into handmade jewellery! As some of you know I am a graphic designer, and lately I have been dying to create something that I could sell in my own little shop, I've toyed with a lot of ideas, and finally settled on my own handmade jewellery! I've been illustrating cute little animals, naming them and turning them into quirky little pendants, this range is called "the little portraits" range and will feature 11 portratis. You can see two of them above that I have been working on. I obviously had to do a Berty Basset one after my little basset! The illustrations are all created by me and will sit in my shop at £6.50 each, each pendant is on a long chain, and will come on a gift tag as pictured above.  I also have another range which is really really exciting, I cannot wait to be able to share it with you, its called "sweet tooth" and that is all I am going to say for now but it really is something different! My shop can be found here with these two ready to buy but will be fully up and running in a week or so with more from the "little portraits" range and "sweet tooth" so make sure to follow to keep updated. Let me know what you think!
Much Love 
Natasha xx


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Awww, they are so adorable! :) I can't wait to see the full 11 available, I may just have to treat myself & help & support you in your own little etsy shop :)
    Lots of luck for you in the future Natasha! :)
    Anna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you, such a sweet comment! well i hope something takes your fancy :P xxxx

      Delete
  2. I love these their so cute, can't wait to see the rest of the characters, chocolate lab maybe? ;)

    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Lauren! :D haha everyone keeps saying their dogs to mexx

      Delete
  3. I would love one of the Erica Fox pendant necklaces... I can't wait to see what other ones you'll have created :)
    Luv Michaela x
    kaylahigg93.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely, I cant wait to share them with you! x

      Delete
  4. Aw wow, these are so lovely!
    Lydia Rose
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie, means a lot! xx

      Delete
  5. After seeing the accessories can't stop from buying...
    Nice to wear and looks pretty after that...
    Bangle bracelets

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig