30 Sep 2013

A look into my room














I spend half my time buying pointless but pretty things for my room, things that others would normally walk by. I stand for ages rearranging my shelves and dressing table to get it looking perfect. I thought I would share aspects of my room with you! In the first few photos you can see a wooden frame with polaroids hanging; i have no idea what it's real purpose is. I found it in tkmax reduced and wanted it, I stood for ages deciding what I could use it for, I think it was meant for gardening. Nathan came up with the amazing polaroid idea and I've finally got round to it! The stamp in front of it is an amazing stamp I am yet to use, it has phrases on and the date, I cant wait to use it in my smash book! I'm obsessed with washi tape and have found displaying it in my room looks great and adds color. You can see I have washi taped a vintage camera to make it more interesting as well as using it to stick old cigarette cards and a cute vintage giraffe pin to my shelves. On the photo that shows two shelves there is some stripy cloth hanging at the side, this is a scarf I bought from Primark to use as kind of like a blind to hide my tall narrow dvd rack. A lot of the stuff on my shelves is stuff I've bought from carboot sales and vintage shops, theres nothing better then finding a little nick nack to add to the collection! Oh and I made the fox it is what started me off designing my animal jewellery! I still live at home, but look forward to the day I buy my own house to restore and decorate it because lets face it by the time that happens I will have bought enough pointless pretty nick nacks to decorate a whole house!  
Hope you enjoyed the little look into my room!
Much Love 
Natasha xxx




SHARE:

31 comments

  1. So so lovely! Definitely inspiring me to at least have a tidy up...! x

    http://la-dulcie-vita.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i need to tidy mine! xx

      Delete
  2. You have some gorgeous photo frames! Love your wall in the last pic, did you make the floral heart? xx

    chattynics / beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no sadly i didnt make the heart! although it would be easy, I got this really cheap, and i get all my frames from tk maxx :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've got a growing love for washi tape and my stash is growing very quickly! I think I have some of the same ones of you (the papermania ones)?

    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    Lauren
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably! I have a lot, I even look for it on holiday.... xx

      Delete
  4. Such a beautifully decorated area, Natasha! Your little hanging Polaroids are just perfect. I'm currently looking at new/creative ways to display mine as string and mini pegs can't cope with the weight anymore ): x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I have to control myself with the amount of photos in my room or i end up going backwards to when i was 16 with a wall covered in a photo collage haha xx

      Delete
  5. Your room is so pretty!

    www.heavenlyclutter.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a pretty room it looks like some designed place out of a magazine. And your pictures are gorgeous too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awhh thats so sweet! thank you :D xx

      Delete
  7. so many cute things, love this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE this little look into your room! It's gorgeous! Much inspiration for my own! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you missy! love comments like this :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love your Polaroid frame, it's so cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have beautiful photos here. This post is so pastel and calming, I enjoyed it. I just followed your blog via Friend Connect, check mine out if you get a chance. Also, let me know if you'd be interested in a Button swap.

    -Kaitlyn
    http://thekaitlynmorris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your room is so pretty!

    -Olivia x
    www.xoliviamae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous and great photos! I love mr fox! :-)
    Jo | adventuresandteaparties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you :) i cant wait to make more animals x

      Delete
  13. Wow I find your room captivating! I love little bits and bobs like this..
    Seriously jealous and wonderful.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything is gorgeous - I especially love the washi tape everywhere and the photo frames :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my god this looks amazing, please come and decorate mine! :)
    Hannah xx
    hannahhepton.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I love your camera! xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig