29 Sep 2013

Camera straps and the between


 This weekend I got to finally use my camera to capture the changing of the seasons, I love the colours between the seasons, and the comparison between the things that are still holding onto life with the things that are dying.  A few weeks ago I was sent an amazing accessory that I think everybody with a camera needs. The lovely people over at Rigu sent me this super cool green and cream striped camera strap. It looks so much better then my normal canon one! The quality is amazing, it's a lot more padded then my canon one and who doesn't want to jazz up their camera?  I was really surprised at how cheap they are they start at around £15 and p&p is free in the UK and a couple of pound to Europet. If thats not good enough all design rookie readers will get 10% off with the code ROOKIE10 I have my eye on a gorgeous flower and fruit patterned one for myself and a jazzy aztec one for my friend for christmas.





We visited the beautiful Burton Agnes Hall grounds. The gardens that bloom in summer had lost their leaves and colour but yet it was such a beautiful sight. With the autumn sun shining down it was really peaceful and magical, who new something dying could be so beautiful? 
Much Love
Natasha xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. My current camera strap is breaking and the writing is coming off so it looks horrid! Yours is so pretty, I'm off over to their site for a nosy! Those gardens look beautiful, lovely photographs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooo let me know if you get one, and which one! xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures, what camera do you use? :)
    And its always fun to jazz up a camera, this strap looks really cute. I'm going to take a look myself, especially now you've proposed that discount code.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i use a canon 450d. I love making my camera an accessory! xx

      Delete
  3. I must get myself a funky camera strap like this! Super cute! Fab photos too!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome strap - I'd just need a good camera to go with it!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it'll be a must if you get a good camera! xx

      Delete
  5. Love your photos chick. Think I love the camera strap more though!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its so jazzy isnt it? xx

      Delete
  6. I love these pictures they have such an autumn feel to them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you lovely :) i LOVE taking photos in autumn :D xx

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig