2 Oct 2013

Washi tape diy phone case


Quick and easy DIY today, its pretty self explanatory this one. I bought a clear phone case off ebay for £2 to do something fun with, I decided to washi tape it (no surprise there) If you read my last post you will see I've been going a bit wild with the washi  tape lately! I bought this super cute pack of tape from Paperchase and had to have a go with that as well as using some I got whilst in Valencia. All you need to do is stick your tape on, making sure to cut the holes out for your camera etc, then seal it all with a few layers of PVA glue or something similar to stop it from peeling away, and voila a 
cute fun phone case 
Much Love 
Natasha xxx
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. This is such a neat idea. I think I'd really struggle with cutting out the bit for the camera though haha.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i literally just pushed my finger through to do it haha x

      Delete
  2. Very cute, lol at you shoving your finger through the camera hole!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love washi tape ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea!! I love Paperchase, even better now I've seen they do this stuff, I think I'd be inclined to go a bit mad and stick it everywhere?

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah ive kinda done that haha xx

      Delete
  5. Great idea!
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washi tape is the cutest thing :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! I have never thought to do this - great idea x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can washi tape everything! x

      Delete
  8. Sweet! Really cute idea, I always struggle when thinking of gifts for birthdays etc, this is a pretty neat gift idea :)

    Gemma
    fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. would be even better if you gave them the clear case and tape seperatly with instructions, did them a little kit :) x

      Delete
    2. Dude, thats a brilliant idea, my friend would so love that :)

      Inspired :)


      Gemma
      fadedwindmills.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  9. Cute idea!!
    Your blog is perfect :D

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a fun and creative idea :D might have to give this a try and diy some of my old cases :D such a great post and loving the cute tape!

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig