24 Nov 2013

Baby its cold outside






Hands up if you think its an ice age outside? I sure do! The lovely people at Ark Clothing sent me this parka, and I absolutely love it. I'd been looking for one for ages, I actually have a mental catalogue of all the parkas on the hight street (tried every one on at least twice) and none of them are as thick as this one. Its got a fur hood and a fur lining near the zip so when its open you can see the fur. I also like the draw strings make it tighter around the waist, being small means coats can swamp me! I teamed it with a checkered scarf  from good old Primark (slowly starting to like tartan) and some boots I call my Mary Poppins boots from the Generation range at Newlook. I love the generation range for boots and pumps because they're more narrow being for teens, which is great for my skinny feet!

So I mentioned in my last post I wanted to vlog, and I've done my first one! Its an ootd one to go with this post, have a watch, subscribe to me and let me know what you think whilst I go hide behind my pillow and cringe at it!

Much Love
Natasha x



SHARE:

19 comments

  1. First off - you're gorgeous! I absolutely love your outfit with the classic collar poking out and the colours are so perfect for autumn. Really enjoyed your video, just subscribed and hoping to see lots more :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you Katie! Ahhh i hope to do more, was a bit nervous about this! xx

      Delete
  2. love love love the video!!!! Did you have fun putting it together? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the fur lining, you NEED to make more videos,you looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your coat you look lovely!
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great parka. Love your hair in this chick really cute. Great little vid too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats me being lazy with my hair :P xx

      Delete
  6. You look so pretty, love your ombre ponytail! These pictures are just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love your glasses!!! Gorgeous outfit you're perfect babe xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive bought a car that is yellow and black and I feel such a dork now that my car matches my glasses :l haha x

      Delete
  8. What a nice parka! Looks great with the tartan scarf as well, classic! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking really lovely and cosy in this outfit! nice parka jacket!

    Check out my new blog post! ;)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the derelict settings in which you take your pictures!
    You're so pretty :) Love Emma
    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous coat, you look great x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig