2 Nov 2013

DIY Floral letter

Hello everyone, and hello to all the new followers we have! Todays DIY is a really pretty one its quick and costs less then £10. This floral letter would be great for a christmas present or at a wedding, imagine it in a MR & MRS!

You will need
1) flowers (mine are from Dunelm)
2) foam block for artificial flowers (The Range)
3) Paper mache letter (Hobby craft)
4) Wire cutters
5) Scalpel 

1) With a Scalpel cut the front of the letter off and fill it with pieces of the foam block, it doesnt have to be super neat

2) Cut the flower heads off leaving a short stem

   3) Poke the stem into the foam and start adding more flowers, mixing the colours up. Once you start adding more it helps to cut the stems a little varied, it helps the flowers to sit together easier



And thats it, simple as that! Its just a case of having a play with what looks best. I would love to know if you have a go!
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

34 comments

  1. This is an amazing idea! It looks really effective & would make such a neat christmas present ^v^ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you could even do it in xmas flowers :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks beautiful! xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great gift idea, and it's just so pretty!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab, so pretty, and you're right, I can imagine it looking gorgeous at a wedding!
    aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and then its something you can keep too from your wedding :) xx

      Delete
  5. oh my god what an incredible idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea, and so simple! I might make a christmas one with alternating red and green colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. with acorns and fake snow! x

      Delete
  7. I really love your blog, I'm following you xoxo
    Love, Mimi

    http://www.cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautiful, im a big fan of florals so I ave to try this!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this! :) totally going to be making one as a present...thanks :)
    Anna :)
    xx
    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make siure you share it with me anna! xx

      Delete
  10. That is beautiful! It looks super effective. I've seen fabric covered letters and yarn covered letters, but never flowers. Really lovely idea.

    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this!! Lovely idea
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! I really want to do this for my room!
    Love the colours you picked too girl

    xx | PixiRella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. have fun if you do Pixi :) xx

      Delete
  13. Your so creative, I envy your talent.
    I'd love for you to just make cute little decor for my room, haha I will hire you!

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha id lvoe to decorate a room! xx

      Delete
  14. Wow these are beautiful. I actually love the idea.. really creative and pretty. I love your blog, I had to follow :). I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and perhaps follow me back... http://beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.co.uk/ Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely stunning, you're very talented xx

    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg, what a great idea! turned out perfectly and i totally love your blog, too! xo j. Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg this is actually stunning! Bookmarking this for later! :D
    Amazing!
    Kammi
    xx

    http://beautybookblog.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig