Hello everyone, and hello to all the new followers we have! Todays DIY is a really pretty one its quick and costs less then £10. This floral letter would be great for a christmas present or at a wedding, imagine it in a MR & MRS!
You will need
1) flowers (mine are from Dunelm)
2) foam block for artificial flowers (The Range)
3) Paper mache letter (Hobby craft)
4) Wire cutters
1) With a Scalpel cut the front of the letter off and fill it with pieces of the foam block, it doesnt have to be super neat
2) Cut the flower heads off leaving a short stem
3) Poke the stem into the foam and start adding more flowers, mixing the colours up. Once you start adding more it helps to cut the stems a little varied, it helps the flowers to sit together easier
And thats it, simple as that! Its just a case of having a play with what looks best. I would love to know if you have a go!