5 Nov 2013

New Jewellery













I'd like to start this post by saying thank you to everyone who has supported my little jewellery venture, all your purchases, tweets, shares and comments mean everything to me! Anyway I have new stock! yey! I've been sketching away to create more stock for my etsy store, I have cute brooches to cute pug earrings that start from £4. I have also added new characters in my little portraits range, I jsut love woodland animals, don't you? The sweet tooth range has seen some new additions, the super cute macaroon necklaces are only £7 and the midget gem ring is only £5. If you love the macaroons as much as I do, you'll be pleased to know I will have some macaroon rings made soon, complete with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle and slices of fruit! 
What do you think of the new jewellery? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. These are adorable, I love the iced gem and the lovehearts
    abi from a little dust

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMT that pink macaron would go so perf with my macaron dress! love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know you want it Erica! xx

      Delete
  3. I looove the new jewellery! You've done a wonderful job, I want to eat the macaroons! haha, thanks for sharing! xo

    Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewellery is utterly adorable!
    I need to get my hands on some.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your so lovely Rebecca :) xx

      Delete
  5. Omg I love it all!! It's all gorgeous!! I love the pug earrings especially
    xxxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you amy! thanks for all your comments :) xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. thank you sophie! you got me started :) x

      Delete
  7. Love the rings, they're so sweet (no pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog it's so awesome! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. the ice gem ring is gorgeous!

    check out my giveaway over on my blog,
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so cute! Love the macaron and iced gems especially!

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig