17 Nov 2013

They're cute aren't they?


These are my boys, if you follow me on twitter you will often read tweets that refer to Jacob and Berty. If you follow me on instagram you will know the above photo is Jacob and Berty. Jake is the one on top and Berty is obviously the one underneath, and no they are not beagles they're Basset Hounds, and they're funny little buggers!  Anyway I just thought I would pull you in with a cute photo of my dogs, because the topic I actually want to post about doesn't have a photo, and everyone loves cute dog photos, and I bet it made you read this!
I need your guys help, I'm going to enter the vlogging world! dum dum dummmmm. This is such a scary thought! I don't know if it'll work, I don't know if people but watch but it's worth a try. I am going to do hair/make up tutorials, style videos and craft diy ones, but to start with I reckon I should do a hello video first and ease you in to my strong Hull accent! So please could you guys give me some questions I could answer, I'd really appreciate it and you'll get to know me better as I have never posted a video not even a quick instagram one! So shoot away! Plus any tips you have would be great! 
Much Love 
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i've just started uploading videos on youtube too, it is scary, but havent had a bad comment YET! I would love to see hair and make up tutorials because I cant seem to get enough of them, i always watch them and then try it out the next day with my own make up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw they are gorgeous!! I love my little dog I don't know what I'd do without her
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable doggies!!! Vlogging, scary eh, be great if you did like a couple of facts about yourself.
    I'm looking forward to this, I may plunge in at some point. ha.

    http://right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are cute.

    Maybe you could talk about your shop etc. (I love the Polar Bear Brooch you made!) facts about yourself etc. I'm hopeless when it comes to thinking of questions!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig