10 Dec 2013

Million Carat gift set




Is this a beauty post you see, here on a design rookie? Yep it sure is, and I have been intending to start dabbling in it. This post is to share with you this amazing FREE gift from Boots when you spend £15 on L'oreal make up. It seems a lot of the brands are doing this with boots right now. It's great because the gift is worth £28 and includes full size products, you could keep it for yourself or even give it as a christmas gift! I purchased my go to mascara, L'oreal million lashes and a new eyeliner so spent £16. In the set you get a nail varnish, rouge pin up, which I am yet to try but is the perfect festive colour! A Colour Riche lipstick 461 which is a gorgeous red with a slight shimmer, and looks like it is a perfect match to the nail varnish. I already use Colour Riche lipsticks and know they are great lipsticks so I am very pleased to be adding a new addition at such a bargain. The mascara is the Million Carat top coat, a very fine glitter mascara to use over your normal one. You can hardly notice until the light hits your eyelashes and I love it, its not real chunky so it looks really glamourous without looking cheap! The glitter is meant to be like a holographic style, but its more of an iridescent glitter, perfect for the party season or creating those dreamy winter eyes! Lastly you get a few skin care sachet samples and a £2.50 off voucher for the L'oreal true match foundation, which I have to say is a must if you are pale, it is one of my favourites!  
I'm debating if I need to go back to Boots tomorrow and see what the other gift sets that you get free with the other brands are needed in my collection ;) 
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your photography is amazing! And the lipstick looks gorgeous :)
    xx
    http://www.elisedopson.com/2013/12/winter-style-inspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo that red looks intense! May have to go and spend some money in boots!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these gift set is so beautiful and christmasy. Really good free gift, may have to get my mum a few bits from L'oreal .. she would love this set. I really love your blog, I think it's great. Fab review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that mascara looks like fun! xx

    Essie | The Li'l Sparrow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such beautiful colours. Lovely photography and a gorgeous set xx


    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig