9 Jan 2014

Bath time with Scruffy Chops



A few months ago I, or should I say Bert and Jacob, got sent some snazzy shampoo and conditioner from the guys at Scruffy Chops to try and review. Now this stuff smells good, I'd use it if I could. Not only does it smell delicious, it's made from only good stuff! It's organic and made from all natural minerals. Now Berty (the one in the bath) has dry skin and is allergic to everything, I mean everything, he has to eat the most expensive dog food and normally uses really expensive vet shampoo, but this shampoo didn't irritate him at all and is a fraction of his £25 shampoo! Also if you have hound dogs you will know how smelly they get when they get all hot in bed and we noticed it kept them smelling fresh. I also thought it was great they do conditioner too and it left their fur really silky. It's such a great product and I will be buying this from now on for the boys thats for sure! Maybe they will become doggy beauty bloggers!




Much Love
Natasha
Bert & Jacob x


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Aww how cute are they in the bath. Seb goes mental when I try to get him in the bath!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I may have to give this shampoo a try, we have to buy super expensive shampoo for our two pugs but maybe this could be our saver. Thanks for the share xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, how adorable is he! :) I have to admit he doesn't look too impressed with being in the bath :)

    xxxx

    http://awholelotofchittychat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your post. However, it is not properly displaying in my monitor. I recommend you make sure your webdesign is compatible with all browsers. Otherwise, Three thumbs up
    Body Building Games11

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig