1 Jan 2014

Goodbye 2013




2013 was the year I became a blogger, and I have to say it was one of the best choices I've ever made. One of the main things is how much it's boosted my confidence, it's really encouraged me to have my own style and even be comfortable in my own skin (ex-self tan addict) The photo above was one of the first outfit posts were I didn't feel 100% like a dingbat posing only about 50%. I've also met some amazing people through blogging and love the blogging community, it is such an awesome place to be a part of. It has given me opportunities to work with some wicked brands and next year is already proving to be just as exciting! My blog has encouraged me to be creative outside of my job, and my new years resolution is to show more of the craft side of my blog (non sew diy cushion coming up next week).  I'd also like to say thank you for all of your lovely comments and for just even reading my blog, I never thought I would even get to 20 followers 10 months ago!


2013 was the year me and Nathan got together, totally a bonus.


I travelled somewhere other then Paris, Valencia


2013 has been the year of my camera, I've never used it so much! 
(that's obviously not my canon but miiiiles more pretty) 


I visited Paris with Nathan, who had never been, so I loved sharing my favourite place with him


I started my own jewellery range


One basset became two


Happy New Year 
Natasha x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Really like this post, some really nice photos. I love your blog, and I hope you have a great 2014 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely post, the bassets are so cute!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 2014 be as exciting and productive for you!

    Can't wait to see what this year brings for your gorgeous blog : )

    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how lovely!
    Happy new year Natasha.
    Looking forward to your posts this year :)

    right-up-my-street.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous photos hun! I was so sure I was already following you but it must've just been on twitter that I was reading your posts. Looks like 2013 was a fabulous year for you! Here's to an even better 2014 :)

    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog and can't wait to see what happens in 2014 for you :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos and interesting post. i really like your blog and can't wait to see what you will be posting in 2014 Xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have an amazing 2014! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig