11 Jan 2014

Tell me I'm your national anthem



Just before christmas I was contacted by Karma Clothing asking if I wanted to select something from their website to feature on my blog. Karma Clothing sell all their clothing at really affordable prices, which is great, if like me, you love a bargain. I selected a beautiful 60's style smock dress and teamed it with this amazing lime green 60's style oversized cardigan I bought the other day from Primark for only £5. I'd been eyeing it up for ages as well so was chuffed to see it reduced! I adore this look, anything 60's and I am all over it!






Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Such a cute dress! ♥ I think black is so chic and I love how you paired it up with that high contrast cardigan. It looks very stylish. :)

    Abigail x
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you abi! the black just makes it super bright, I love it! x

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous dress and the look really suits you! :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore you! and that cardi! have not seen it, but want it! gimme! etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see you in this cardi erica! x

      Delete
  4. Love the whole 60s vibe you're rocking! sososooo stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardi! Such a gorgeous colour! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that is adorable! Great location too :))

    Sophie x xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Retro 60's really suits you!

    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah...you look amazing! So in love with this

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4164767



    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty dress, I really love that caddy though. It's a gorgeous colour
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cardigan was such a steal! Newest follower xx

    Charlotte| LongHairDontCare

    ReplyDelete
  11. love everything and especially your hair!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to see a tutorial of how you did your hair!
    Fab outfit btw x

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so so so beautiful here, style envy all over!

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look, I love the coours together! I think you would love our collection of vintage jackets :)
    Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loooove these photos and this outfit so much!! So chic.
    Raffles Bizarre Blog

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig