12 Jan 2014

Pretty Joules!


Who doesn't love to goto bed? Especially when you have some amazingly pretty bedding! I was asked to pick something from Joules I was very excited as I love this british brand, their shops are so pretty and filled with beautiful products from home to fashion. I decided to go with some bedding as I am obsessed with home decor and having a pretty room! The other week I showed you a DIY for a pillow case I had created, and this was the fabulous bedding that inspired it! I love floral print, but this bedding has the kind of colours that I love, mustards, deep pinks, sky blues, teals, the list goes on. One side of the bedding has the floral print where as the other side has a clashing stripe print that looks fab together! 
I was sent some pink pillows for behind but I also added a sky blue one and a green one. I turned one of the main pillows over to show the stripes and added my two cushions. I love to mix pillows up, and have odd amounts to make it look more quirky. I also bought a mustard yellow knitted throw to add to my new bedding. Not only do I love the look of it all, the quality is really good and to be honest I am finding it very difficult to get out of bed since I put this bedding on








Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This is stunning! I never knew Joules did bedding! Definitely going to check it out now ;) thanks for posting this

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous bedding, i don't blame you for wanting to stay in bed! love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful bedding! and love that throw it looks so cosy! definitely on a 'throw' obsession right now!
    Lauren
    ohhayblogs.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm such a big fan of Joules! ♥ I love floral bedding too so this looks amazing and so cosy. :) Makes me want to go back to bed for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bedding is gorgeous- I've been lusting after some joules bedding for ages Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's beautiful I'd definitely have this in my bedroom!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bed is so gorgeous! I'm not surprised you're finding it hard to leave! I love the mix of colours and patterns, it looks super cosy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning covers! And those little books look so precious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly would hire you to design my room, wow.

    Could I ask what camera you use? Your photos are absolutely divine.

    Vickie xx | vickieblogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is soo pretty :)
    I love the gold-y/yellow colours, makes it look really warm & cosy.
    & those books look gorgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look as a result of those 2 inexperienced pillows provide the space a tropical look while not being so over done. i have been attempting to work out what to try to with our main bedroom in our second house and this ornament might notice its approach there Please Click Here By ADAB Pvt. Ltd.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig