19 Jan 2014

Telephone wires above, are sizzling like a snare


Today I woke up to the sound of the pouring rain, I'd been planning to take some photos of this beautiful Ark dress in the old town in front of some old pastel buildings but knew there was no chance with the rain and realised today was going to be a pj day. Then this afternoon the rain stopped, and I thought what the hell, I may as well get dressed and just go into the country lane to get some shots before it starts again, and I am so glad I did. The moody sky doesn't really have the dreamy effect I normally have in my photos but I love the colours. I was really excited to get this dress from the lovely people at Ark, I was excited that a, we have some colour coming back to our wardrobes and b, it has a total 60's vibe! I adore the pattern. The collar makes it really cute, and you can just tell collars are going to be everywhere again this year. I wore it with tights with it being january, but I will be wearing this in summer with some pastel wedges. I teamed it with a pastel pink bag from River Island to add to the 60's look, hey what can I say, I'm addicted to the 60's! 



Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Those photos are so stunning and I love that bag! :)

    Amy Caitlin xo | cloudcaitlin24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually can't get over how stunning these photos are! Really different to the ones you usually post but they look so dynamic. All your photos have such gorgeous backgrounds too, really wanna visit wherever it is you are and take all mine there!!

    Vickie xx | vickieblogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. how are you not a model? gah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I've just found your blog via the chat on twitter.. I am in love! You deserve so many more followers, can't wait to show my friends my new find! The photography here is amazing also.

    Holly xxx

    www.alongcamehollyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are gorgeous!! Love the whole outfit
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that handbag! River Island does the best colour pop bags. Very cool shoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photography and styling :)

    tnnoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What incredible photos! xxx

    stephellis531.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit - the bag is so pretty! Gorgeous setting too! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos the sky looks amazing

    Shanika-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog and I love it already. Great photos and that dress is gorgeous..got to love some 60's vibes! x

    Melissa | in our own pretty ways

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh these photos are amazingly beautiful! :D Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sky is a gorgeous backdrop, love the dress
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are bloomin' beautiful :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing photos, you look just stunning! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dress is lovely! And matched with your 60s style, THAT bag and the gorgeously tempestuous sky,,, Just a winning shoot!

    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous moody place for pictures! You really lucked out with that sky, girl. You look great!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. love these photos. that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome outfit and cool pics :D

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-boy-and-his-green-cap.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. These photos look absolutely stunning! That sunset is beautiful and I love your outfit :) Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig