22 Feb 2014

Summer time sadness








Cardigan - Primark
Dress -H&M
Amethyst necklace & Clear Quartz Crystal Ring - Design Rookie
Boots - Levis

Today I got woken up by the bright sun through my window. It was a perfect day, days like this really make me miss summer. You look out the window at the bright sun and blue skies, then you step outside and freeze your socks off! Todays post is to share an outfit I am looking forward to wearing once the weather gets warmer! This gorgeous tassle cardigan caught my eye in Primark the other week, and I knew I immediately needed it for my summer wardrobe to go with my trusty levi boots. I adore the boho look, so always snatch up anything I can find on the high street! If you follow me on instagram and twitter you will have seen photos of the ring and necklace I am wearing. These are my new jewellery venture! I am in the process of hand making a new line of jewellery to sell on my etsy. I wanted to create and sell something that was of a natural style, and have been sat hand making pedants and rings made from, crystals, geodes and fossils. Crystals absolutely fascinate me, and look amazing when wearing them, its great to wear something that has been around for thousands of years formed in volcanoes! So make sure to keep checking back for when I release my new jewellery and for now please check out my shop at the top, as all my current jewellery has been reduced, including the popular macaroon necklaces!
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love this outfit! I'm a sucker for layered neutral. Lucy xx www.aspectatorsport.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit! I've always liked the boho look but am waiting for summer to attempt it this year haha. I thought the same when I woke up this morning - with the sun on your back it's not too bad but as soon as it's behind a cloud it goes freezing!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cardigan is lovely!

    Stacey xx
    www.talk-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos, the sun looks amazing. Really love your new necklaces too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are just stunning! You look gorgeous, and your dress is just so so pretty! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very bohemian! You've captured to essence of the outfit so well in your pictures with the lighting!

    - Natalie
    www.couttiepie.blogspot.com [A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your dreamy photos so much - and that first photo is STUNNING!

    illustrated-teacup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your country road shots, perfect backdrop for outfit posts :)

    North of London Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. anything with a lana del rey reference in the title will draw me in aha! beautiful pictures, very jealous of the backdrop
    cydneyhelsdown.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit!)Beautiful pics!I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely whimsical shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We love this boho, all white look, and are seriously obsessed with that amethyst necklace!!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dress and photography

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning! The photos too - so romantic and ethereal! Love them. Keep with this great blog of urs lovely girl.
    Love,
    A.
    letterstoa.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig