22 Mar 2014

My New look wishlist

I realised the other week I have never done a wish list! So I thought it was about time I did one. In the past few weeks I have been looking for some bohemian style outfits, for summer and to wear for when I shoot my hand made jewellery lookbook (which the weather keeps stopping). 
I have been really pleased to find how much bohemian style stuff New Look is rocking this spring, I go in and I'm like "oooooo" "ahhhhh"  I've picked out a few pieces that have taken my fancy! This cute playsuit is just amazing for those summer days strolling around unknown cities, and with the black kimono, it's the perfect casual outfit that will also turn heads! I love the high gladiators, anything that makes me think native american, has my vote! Throw on a tan belt, bangles, round sun glasses and some tousled hair, your boho ready!
What do you think of this outfit? I am dying to get my hands on it all!
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love this whole outfit chick, the play suit though amazing!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want lots of Gladiators this SS14! I have some like these which I had made in Vietnam, I'm glad they're making a comeback.

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birmingham Catering Hire are pleased to announce the launch of their new website at www.birminghamcateringhire.com. After six months of development, and countless cups of coffee, the new website is finally live. This new site builds on the industry leading original site with the aim of an improved customer experience, better layout and increased functionality. Since its launch in 2011 Birmingham Catering Hire quickly established itself as the UK's leading online only catering and event hire store. As well as an improved website the new store also comes with an increased product range a whole new category in our specialized http://www.birminghamcateringhire.com/exhibition.html section, along with approximately 150 new products.
    New features and functionality is constantly being added. Soon you'll be able to amend your order online within 48 hours of your event, credit account facilities and also the ability to pay for your order in installments.
    To celebrate the launch we are offering 10% off all orders during March. Simply enter the code 'New Website' into your shopping cart for an immediate discount.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig