11 May 2014

Bonjour French Food


Last week me and Nathan booked our summer trip to France, and we thought we would celebrate by having a little spot of french lunch! A few weeks ago I was sent a parcel from Bonjour French Food , they offer a monthly subscription were they send you a surprise package each month filled with delicious gourmet french food from a different region of France. Excellent for people who love all things french or just amazing high quality food! In my package was Cassoulet with duck confit, powder of espelette pepper, onion confit with espelette pepper, tuna terrine with garlic and kanougas. You also get a booklet that translates what everything is (great for my not so excellent french) and it tells you about places to visit in the chosen region, as well as recipes to be able to help you make meals with the items in the box! Me and Nathan had a 30 minute slot for some lunch and we decided to test out the Terrine de thon a l'ail, which is the tuna terrine with garlic. Im not the most adventurous person in the kitchen so was really glad for the booklet which told me what to do! We cooked some pasta and mixed in the terrine as a pesto, it changed a quick boring meal into something absolutely delicious! I cant wait to have a bit longer in the kitchen to be able experiment with the rest, as someone who isn't that brave in the kitchen with things I don't know, it really encourages you to be more adventurous! Oh and the Kanougas, they are THE most amazing soft caramels I have ever had, I didn't need any time to eat all them up!  





Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

1 comment

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig