17 May 2014

OOTD: Hot summer days, rock and roll, the way that you play for me at your show


The sun is shining again, which means summer is on its way and it means I can get my legs out finally (even though they are white enough to reflect the sun and crash cars!) Ark sent me this beautiful dress, I love everything about the 60's style (which Im always a sucker for) the collar, the detailed flowers and the neon clash with the black and white, and best of all its on SALE. Yep on Sale, in fact Ark have many amazing items on sale right now, lots of pieces for summer! 
(PS how incredible does Hull Marina look) 







Much Love 
Natasha x
Ps how are you liking the new blog design?

SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Stunning Natasha, your dress is beyond beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a big 1960s lover myself but, wow! You make that dress look so stunning I seriously had a moment when I was trying to work out ways to wear it in my wheelchair.....
    I had never realised that Hull could look so pretty in photos, these are really beautifully taken images....I may have to borrow bits of the composition for the next time I take photos ��

    Sally
    http://www.wheelingalong24.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sally! You could totally rock this dress! And this is the New build part of the Marina. I go on my dinner sometimes its so peaceful! X

      Delete
  4. Very cute dress, gorgeous shots as always chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these photos are gorgeous, dude!! Love the dress on you :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures they are editorially perfect xx Pop by Outfittingu.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow what a compliment that is <3

      Delete
  7. I love the dress, it's so pretty - as are you! Lovely photos, I love summer!

    x Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOOOOVE this dress, suits you to a tee!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tash you looks so pretty here! Also, loving the new design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new blog design is lovely! Loving the dress too- very pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous dress petal! You look beaut!


    Hannah xx

    www.raspberrykitsch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so 60s and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photography is amazing,absolutely love your dress and hairstyle really suits you! Cant believe i haven't found your blog sooner following now :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig