3 May 2014

"You said I was the most exotic flower"



I know, I know, every fashion post I do, I title it with a Lana Del Rey quote, I just can't help it- good job her new album is coming out, Im nearly all out! Anyway I haven't done an outfit post in such a long time, I've just been so busy and if I haven't been busy I've been full of cold. I thought what better 
time to get back onto my fashion posts but when I have new hair! what do you think of my auburn locks? It's quite a big deal for me, I NEVER change my hair, but have always wished I had auburn hair, especially as I have such fair skin. 
So my favourite people over at Ark sent me this amazing Ark for women jumpsuit, being so tiny I always struggle with jumpsuits to fit me but I couldn't resist this! I'm so glad I chose this though, all I needed to do was roll the legs under and it was a perfect fit. I adore the summery flower pattern and vivid colours, I picked out the hint of pink in the pattern and teamed my lovely pointed pink heels with it. I love the fit of the jumpsuit, its so smart and flattering, and the cut out sides make it that little more fun. I have a wedding to attend soon, and will definitely be putting this outfit back on for it- I love it! 
  




Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. This jumpsuit is AMAZING! I love how you've styled it up with bright shoes and it's such a great contrast with your hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha weirdly i got this the day before i dyed my hair, and then once I dyed it i tried it back on and it looked even better!

      Delete
  2. you.look.amazing! love the hair, love the jumpsuit and massive kudos for taking photos in public! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. awh Im not but thankyou lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. Literally so stunning! Pretty lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look spectacular Natasha, that jumpsuit is just stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Im in love with this jumpsuit! x

      Delete
  6. Wow so lovely- you look amazing in it! x

    http://k-olivia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That jumpsuit is so gorgeous! The print is very summery and cheerful x

    http://inspirefashion01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have quite a few different patterns :) x

      Delete
  8. Love the jumpsuit, great shots as always too. Looks so lovely and sunny
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mega babe alert. Liking the new urban location xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankss Sarah, I'm defo feeling the urban location! xxx

      Delete
  10. love the new hair! love the new outfit! love you! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new hair! You look very elegant and grown up!!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This jumpsuit is stunning!! I really fancy one for summer now... Your hair looks awesome too by the way :) Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is GORGEOUS! (And so are you, obv)! I'm a sucker for Auburn hair. One of my close friends has natural Auburn hair, I'm always so jealous! Haha.
    The jumpsuit is pretty amazing too and I love the cut of it- I don't normally like things with cut-out sides, but it just looks so nice! You wear it well :0)
    And my gosh! It's so sunny on the Marina! I was busy walking in Cherry Burton that day...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is absolutely stunning! I love jumpsuits :) You look fab! xx
    Jessie @ www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning as always, Loving the new hair!
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig