22 Jun 2014

In the Style Lauren Pope high summer event!


A few weeks ago I was invited to the In the Style Lauren Pope event in London and I was VERY excited. I booked the day off work and caught the 8.30 train down to London from Hull. The event was at a beautiful hotel just off Oxford Street. When you entered the roof terrace you was greeted by an amazing exotic fruit bar, the colours were unbelievable! 




 
Lauren looked absolutely amazing in the two piece from her range, and to top it off she was such a lovely person! Lauren had worked on the whole collection right from the start, its great to know that its not just a name to a collection! 



There were many pieces I loved in the collection, including an amazing pink blazer and short set, but i did love this white two pice, its so elegant and chic and I am loving white this summer! 


Another great part of the day was getting to meet all the lovely bloggers there especially these three, so make sure to check these beautiful ladies out!  

It was such an amazing event, and organised really well. I am really grateful to have been invited all because of my little blog.
Have you checked out the lauren Pope In the Style collection yet?
Much Love Natasha 


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a fun event to go to! It looks amazing, Lauren looks gorgeous!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matching two pieces are not usually my thinf but the one Lauren is wearing is super cute! I'm seriously trying to work out if I can wear it in my wheelchair......I would probably have to be a little slimmer first ^^
    I LOVE your outfit btw, that blazer/jacket is super cute!

    Sally
    http://www.wheelingalong24.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it was SO lovely to meet you babes, so excited for out little York trip!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! Hope we get to meet at an event soon!! xxx

    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog)
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig