29 Jun 2014

OOTD: He said to "be cool" but, I'm already coolest


Lets face it, only cool kids wear converse, right? Well I like to think I'm cool, I know I'm more on the nerd side but we can pretend! When I was contacted by Cloggs footwear  if I'd like to feature some converse I said "hell yes" I love converse! I have a trusty pair of the All Star Hi ones in a beautiful coral colour, I've had them several years so they have that rock n roll worn effect! This amazing pair that I am wearing in the post are the summer peppermint edition, they aren't as bright as the normal peppermint or as I like to call them "tiffany green" and instead of having a black trim and logo, it's mint green. As this pair was squeaky clean out of the box, (and it was freezing cold) I thought I would wear them styled in a more casual smart outfit, rather then my usual cut off shorts and boyfriend tee. This look would be a great weekend look to go shopping in or even to head into the office! 





Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. So pretty Natasha, you look wonderful girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are the loveliest converse! Such a cute colour. I have my newest white ones on my feet all the time now, I feel a little cooler when I wear them!
    CAT xo

    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute photos, love the converse with a blazer
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous converse colour for summer, so Pretty!
    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving this smart casual outfit! :) So pretty <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit, it really suits you and as for those shoes? Love love love x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig