8 Jun 2014

With a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom


 A month or so ago I got talking to the girls over at Wonderland Clothing a new online boutique that offers the most beautiful pieces of clothing. Its ran by two beautiful girls starting up on a new adventure ( they are currently having a MEGA sale in time for new stock!). The items they sell aren't like all the other online stores, which are often just clones of one another.  So when I was asked if I'd like to receive this poncho I jumped at the chance! Its perfect for me, the bohemian style is right up my street. I'd been hoping to get to the beach to do this post but the weather has been awful lately. However going out onto the reserve didn't fail! I felt like I was out on some ranch, and got totally
 lost in the moment!









The rings and necklace I am wearing are from my jewellery store native wolf and I have so much new stock listed, and lots more waiting to be added, so remember to check it out :)
Let me know what you think of the post, and how you have been spending your weekend with the hit and miss weather?
PS sorry for the same-ish poses, I have a really bad shoulder! 
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. BEAUT! These photos are amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the top! Also just loving how summery and natural these photos are! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always more comfortable in a field! xx

      Delete
  3. whoever your photographer is, needs a flippen high five. not only are you (and your pieces!) gorgeous, but these pictures are just perfectly stunning. LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Beyond gorgeous Natasha x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that poncho is gorgeous! And this weekend past was wonderfully warm! Good for Saturday as I hit up the local market, bad for Sunday as I was working and had lots of college work to do *boo!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my saturday was torrential rain! xx

      Delete
  6. Does it make me really old that I have a pinch like this which is about 10years old lol! It's gorgeous, love your photos as always
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did as well! it was pink and i got it from the market haha xx

      Delete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig