27 Jul 2014

OOTD: Got my bad baby by my heavenly side



Damn right this is my bad baby, for anyone who is new around here, this is Jacob Cracker Jack. Walking Jacob through a busy area is like walking a celebrity, people just stop and ask questions constantly, they want to know what dog he is (as you don't see many) and they often just laugh at him falling over his ears with his comical face. In case you are wondering he's 4 stone of pure, slobbering basset hound! I had this crazy idea to put Jacob into my outfit post, you know like when you see bloggers with little daschunds in their arms, I thought I'd get the same effect but no, Mr was too busy being nosey at everyone else rather then looking at the camera! or dragging me along 
when he picked up a scent.  
Anyway, after Jacob dragged me around the marina and had a really good frozen moment on a bridge meaning everybody had to wait to cross whilst jacob had his diva moment, we managed to get some photos taking of this beautiful playsuit that Wal-G. I love a good playsuit, but what I love about this one, is the skort effect to it, making it a little different to all the others I own! I also don't have much yellow in my wardrobe, and I love adding any colour to my wardrobe. It's the type of cute playsuit you can wear in the day and dress up at night with some bright heels to match! 







What do you think of a skort playsuit? 
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Awhh! He's such a cutie!!! Love the playsuit too, gorgeous pattern! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos as always :) love this playsuit - yellow is one of my favourite colours at the moment!
    Your dog is gorgeous too! I love seeing people's pets in outfit posts. My cats never want to pose with me but they love photobombing haha!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys the same, I end up getting tied up in his lead while he runs round while I try to pose lol I love a play suit, they're never long enough for my body though!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a love! I think that everyone loves a basset hound. They're such sweethearts!

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divine Natasha, you look stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, your outfit is so cute so is Jacob! ;)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I love Basset Hounds! I always see one when walking my dogs and she's adorable. You look like a mega babe as always.

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this so much!! What a cutie! And you look gorge of course xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's such a gorgeous dog, the playsuit is lovely too!
    Megan x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig