6 Jul 2014

OOTD: Lost but now I am found


Today has been one of those days the weather ruins. I woke up yet again to enough rain to make me feel the need to go build an ark. I had been planning to goto some beautiful church ruins to take photos, but being in the middle of a field, I didn't think welly's would go with my dress. So to plan B, we visited the grounds of a manor house, and guess what it started rain- a lot. However in the shelter of the woods I managed to get some shots, even if it was with very wet flat frizzy hair. This beautiful dress was sent to me from Quiz Clothing and I immediately fell in love. I'm pretty much obsessed with tulle skirts ( you will know this if you follow my instagram) and lace, so in one dress it was always going to be a winner! I felt very fairy tale like in it, like a dark alice in wonderland, all I needed was a black rabbit. This dress would make the perfect evening dress with a pair of heels! 

 Much Love
Natasha x




SHARE:

11 comments

  1. What a gorgeous location! You look lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beyond spectacular Natasha, that dress is just so so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress!! The surroundings are beautiful too, nice post :)

    Becky // www.geekgetsglam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow misses! You look absolutely amazing, beautiful pictures!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love!!!! The photos are so beautiful :) i love the location ^^
    Btw, you can't tell that it was raining. You hair looks beautiful :)

    Sally
    http://www.wheelingalong24.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, your hair colour is lovely xxxx

    thevelvetwonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love all things tulle, could buy a million skirts right now. Gorgeous photos as always chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning post, it's all so dreamy and the dress looks fantastic on you xx
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress!!!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely photos - typical British weather, though.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig