20 Jul 2014

OOTD: My baby lives in shades of blue

For the first time in 3 weeks I do not have to moan about the rain, I actually woke up to a dry sunday morning, but apparently we had a big thunder storm in the night, however I slept right through! I can actually sleep through anything, I think the biggest proof of this is that this week I feel asleep having an MRI scan, I know, I'm a sleeping machine. How have have the storms been near you? Anyway enough of that, I have yet another lovely dress to share with you! This dress was sent to me from Chi Chi and its an absolute beauty! They have so many beautiful dress' and have a kick ass sale on right now! I feel this dress is like a modern day cinderella dress, the bright blue colour is beautiful and the tulle style skirt makes me feel like a princess! Of course it has a collar, you all know I love a dress with a collar but what is even better about this is the blue netting between the body and collar, it makes it that little bit different. The lace effect on the body is really pretty and adds enough detail to make this feel really expensive. I teamed my Chi Chi dress with my new pointed primark heels, new look head band and a casual messy up-do! 









Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Lovely dress! You look incredibly beautiful too.
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular Natasha, your dress is just divine x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the balloons, but you steal the shoot rockin' that dress! :)

    (I am in lust with that first photo.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my fave photos ever on my blog! x

      Delete
  4. You look absolutely amazing what inventive cute photos xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE these photos (as usual) but that dress is so pretty. If the skirt was maybe an inch, an inch and a half longer it would be an amazing dress for wearing in my wheelchair - flowy skirts like that are always flattering & the bodice part looks properly structured which always helps ^^
    I'm going to have to check out the rest of the dresses, see what else they have ^^

    Sally
    wheelingalong24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I just noticed the shoes!!!!! OMG they are stunning!!!!!

      Sally

      Delete
    2. how could you miss them! theyre amazing!! x

      Delete
  6. Oh another beautiful dress and another beautiful location! <3

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those heels are so pretty, love your balloons chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous! And I love how fun your outfit photos are :) Perfect!

    CAT xo
    What Cat Says | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this dress, but it pales in comparison with your amazing photos - the balloons are such a cute touch! I wish I could get my OH to agree to take some photos of me outside, so that I don't have to continue to take outfit photos in my house.

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig