21 Jul 2014

Win £100 to spend at hair trade ( this means you could have hair like rapunzel)


This morning at work I got a lovely delivery from Hairtrade which certainly brightened up my boring monday morning (blog post coming soon) As you know I love hair extensions and these guys offer some amazing quality hair extensions! I love putting them in and feeling like rapunzel! Now hairtrade sell lots of different kinds of hair extensions/wigs/weaves and will have something to suit you! 

So to enter here is what you have to do.
You can gain more entries depending on how many different ways you enter, so heres the list.
Follow Hair trade's blog here (3 Entries)
Follow Hair trade on  facebook here (5 Entries) 
Follow my blog through Bloglovin (1 Entry)
Follow my blog through GFC (1 Entry)
Follow me on twitter here (1 Entry)
Follow me on instagram here ( 1 Entry)
Tweet about the competition (2 Entries)

If you have entered through any of these ways please comment on here to let me know, don't forget to give me your username for each way you have entered. I will check! If you tweet about my competition please provide the link. At the end of your comment please provide your email address so I can let you know if you win. Giveaway open INTERNATIONALLY and ends on 26th July at 23:59 

Much Love and good luck 
Natasha x
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done everything! Bloglovin - Meganroisin, Facebook - Megan Roisin Carthy, GFC - Megan Roisin, Twitter - @_LondonCallings, Tweet - https://twitter.com/_LondonCallings/status/491531315511304193
    I've wanted hair extensions for so long so I really hope I win!!!
    meganroisinn@gmail.com
    Megan x
    MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair Trade on facebook- melanie jane stirling, Bloglovin - melanie stirling, GFC - mellysocks, tweeted - https://twitter.com/mellysocks/status/491533866025242624

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following both you & Hair trade via Bloglovin - Bellesworld and you via GFC
    Following on Twitter & IG - Belles_world3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following both you & Hair trade via Bloglovin - Bellesworld and you via GFC
    Following on Twitter & IG - Belles_world3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow you and Hair Trade on Bloglovin (LeBibliotheque/Deanna)
    Follow their Facebook (Deanna Hodgson)
    Follow on Instagram (LeBibliotheque)
    Follow you on twitter! (@LeBibBlog)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

  7. Follow their Facebook (Linnea Lindgren)
    Follow on Instagram (@LLindgrenL)
    Follow you on twitter! (@LLindgrenL)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done everything :) xo
    My Twitter is: @Rachhh_xo
    GFC Name: Rachel Simpson
    Instagram Name @Rachhhh_xo
    Facebook Name: Rachel Simpson
    Bloglovin' Name: http://www.bloglovin.com/user/857536
    Tweet: https://twitter.com/Rachhh_xo/status/492391092328095744


    ReplyDelete
  9. I have liked Hair trade on Facebook (Jess Nelson)
    Followed you via Bloglovin (Jessica In Your Ear)
    Follow you on Twitter (@JessInYourEar)
    Follow you on Instagram (JessicaInYourEar)

    Good luck everyone!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hayley Cosgrove24/07/2014, 20:45

    I have liked Hair Trade on Facebook (Hayley Cosgrove)
    I followed you on instagram (hcosgrove_)
    I follow you on twitter (HCosgrove_)
    Link to tweet about your competition (https://twitter.com/HCosgrove_/status/492391665945280513)
    Good luck everyone! fingers crossed xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hayley Cosgrove26/07/2014, 14:24

      Forgot to leave my email!
      hayleylcosgrove@gmail.com

      Delete
  11. Oh and tweet link: https://twitter.com/whatshedidx/status/492401025194942465 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow Hair trade's blog : bloglovin.com/whatshedidx
      Follow Hair trade on facebook ( bethany jane Williams)
      Follow me on twitter here (@whatshedidx)
      Follow me on instagram here (@whatshedidx)
      Tweet about the competition (done, link above)

      Delete
  12. Following on instagram and twitter! @sheandhem

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follow Hair trade's blog here (sophie pocock)
    Follow Hair trade on facebook here (sophie pocock)
    Follow my blog through Bloglovin (sophie-pocock)
    Follow my blog through GFC (sophie pocock)
    Follow me on twitter here (@pocockins)
    Follow me on instagram here ( pocockins)
    Tweet about the competition (done here's the link )
    https://twitter.com/pocockins/status/492430883329413120

    Fingers crossed!

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi hun! I found your blog from the twitter chat two days ago. I just had a proper look at it now. I looooove your blog! I'm definitely following you. I'm really looking forward to future posts! Great job with your blog, hun. Mind checking out mine as well? Have a great weekend! Keep in touch xx

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on bloglovin, twitter & intagram = 3 entries ^^ xx

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hayley Cosgrove26/07/2014, 14:23

    Forgot to leave my email! hayleylcosgrove@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig