23 Aug 2014

My evening adventure around Montmarte with art, outfits and rainbows

 One of my favourite places in Paris is Montmarte, if you don't know Paris well, this is the area around the Sacre Coeur. I've visited the area before, but on this trip we decided to go in the evening, to catch the sun going down over paris, and see the busy little streets at night. We got off the metro and wandered around the enchanting streets, stumbling on many art galleries and a very compact vintage shop! I love how you much colour you can find in Paris

Wether it is prints or artists sat painting, I've been totally inspired to start drawing again.

Rain was predicted that night so I wore my khaki baggy trousers with a lose shirt tucked in and my leather jacket, 
I felt TOTES cool (this is as cool as I get)




Vintage store



The sun started to go down on the Sacre Coeur 

And all across Paris

As predicted the rain came, but the sun was still out, which meant I got to see Paris with a rainbow :)



Have you been to this area? 
Much Love 
Natasha x

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The photo with the rainbow in incredible. All looks so beautiful.
    Sammie
    www.littleblondelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Paris properly & hope one day I can as it looks amazing, love love your outfit xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks beautiful.. I reaaally want to go to Paris. Gorgeous photos and I love your outfit xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to that area, it's looks fab though. That little vintage shop is so cool
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that area of Paris, all the street artists in the little square on the left of Sacre Coeur are my favourite!
    XO, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos :) That vintage store looks so nice.

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig