5 Aug 2014

OOTD: The Gatsby look



I took this outfit post on sunday when I was feeling rubbish so I apologise for the lack of exciting location! However I will make it up to you by letting you know I have an exciting competition coming up later this week! The guys who sent me this amazing Gatsby style dress was Quiz Clothing. I love clothing from the 1920's so this dress really jumped out on me. It's the perfect party dress! The sequin and bead detail is really pretty, I feel this is my grown up dress! I think this dress will be perfect for the winter months coming up soon, I feel gatsby style dresses will always be in every party season now, they stand out, they're sophisticated and they turn heads! 


Make sure you check back later in the week to see what the fab competition coming up is! 
Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look absolutely incredible Natasha, so beautiful. Your dress is just utter perfection x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that is just simply stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress.
    Your figure looks fab too!

    right-up-my-street.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dress and the colour is beautiful <3 Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous dress chick, can't believe it's quiz!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely - I've still not seen Gatsby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my you look incredible! What a beautiful dress!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i love it! That dress is just fabulous! xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh! I love it hun! So gorgeous! I've been looking at the flapper style dressing in Quiz and wondering what they look like on, definitely a good choice. Hope you like you're samples this month :)

    www.geordie-love.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig