30 Aug 2014

OOTD: The Mary Jane


Summer came back today, yey! Which means you can get your legs out! This cute light denim material dress was sent to me from poppy lux over at sugarhill boutique, who kindly sent me my unicorn dress seen on here a few weeks ago! I love the rolled up sleeves with the polka dots on, its called Mary Jane and it has a total casual 60's feel to it! I love that I can wear it now but in winter team it with tights and a thick knit. The bag I'm wearing is really stylish and super practical, and was sent to me from the lovely people at LYDC . It's a really fab bag, not only is the quality really high but it has a zip which I always like as I have a tendency of throwing my bag down and everything falling out but I really like the style, the double flap on the front makes it a little different and I like having a long strap as well as a handle. It's one of those bags you can take to work, take shopping and even take out for lunch, so versatile! I've thrown on my pink bowler hat from H&M purely because it matches my amazing shoes from Primark, as soon as I saw them, I had to have them, they scream 60's to me and you know I love the 60's.






Do you have a favourite era for fashion? 
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. You look lovely, Natasha! Although I would've been freezing today in that.
    Super cute dress x
    Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove your whole outfit and photos! I love the 90's fashion era :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Natasha, this is gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes and that bag, how gorgeous xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little turn up sleeves too, super cute
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig