3 Aug 2014

OOTD: The unicorn dress

I'd love a pet unicorn, lets be honest who wouldn't? but I have this feeling they might not be real? Today I didn't feel too good, hence the no hair extensions and natural curly hair look, but putting this dress on really perked me up! It is totally cute! It was sent to me from the guys over at Sugarhill Boutique and they have so many cute dresses with quirky patterns on, I could buy them all. I love the hand illustrated unicorns, it brings out my inner child. The dress is really comfortable to wear, I've worn it so much since I got it, its flowy and lose. Its a dress I will be able to carry through to winter as well, which is great because I have had so many compliments!  I teamed mine with my new super cool round sunglasses that my mum totally doesn't get, my beautiful blue bag from Primark and one of my native wolf druzy necklaces!  







Ps If anyone was reading my "the world is going to end tweets because my hair dye went bright red" tweets the other night, I washed it a few more times and it went from rihanna red in the sun to the perfect aubrun! phewwwww disaster over! 
much love
Natasha x

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Gorgeous pics, dress is fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the dress is cute and I love the necklace too! Im a big fan of natural stone necklaces!
    Enter the Two Hearts One Roof August Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress it's gorgeous & your hair looks lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress really is just so cute, you look gorgeous girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. just bloody gorgeous. as. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the print on this dress, it's so pretty! Your hair looks mega gorgeous too!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! I'm glad I found your blog, your style is amazing :)

    Lauren

    dressingthecupcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous styling! Don't even get me started with that fiery red hair and curly locks. Love it! You look absolutely gorgeous with the whole look. Thank you for the style inspiration. Stay beautiful!

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshall's Folsom

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig