25 Aug 2014

The illustrated dress & my diana



Its all in the detail I say. I've had this dress for about 3/4 years? I got it from Primark, and I've hardly worn it because the seams on the front go weird on my chest but after my Gran stitched them a little and Nathan reassured me nobody would notice I wore it in Paris. It has an illustrated city at the bottom that really reminds me of Paris. I wore it with my white gold belt, blazer and took my diana camera out for a little walk, because hey it also looks super cute! A woman from New York stopped me to compliment my outfit and it felt amazing to be stopped in the street by a fellow female! 





Much Love
Natasha x


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That is so lovely! The amount of times I see someone looking amazing in the street and I never tell them .. maybe we should all make more effort to tell someone when they're outfit looks great. I know it'd make me really happy if someone were to stop and pay me a compliment!

    I love the dress!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous dress, your camera is so cute too
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is just spectacular, so beautiful Natasha x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress! And from Primark? What an absolute find!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I am absolutely loving reading your posts about Paris..
    It's making me so jealous though! I really want to go there. xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absoutely stunning I love this look and glad to hear there are some nice people in this world!! xx


    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress, who'd of thought it was Primark? That camera is SO cute too!

    Megan xo
    Thumbelina Lillie | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post! Follow eachother on GFC ? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit, and I absolutely adore the dress, would have never of guessed it was from Primark! I really need to start making more effort with my outfits, I was want to dress up but never think anything will suit me, so stick to jumpers and jeans - I bore myself with my style!

    missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit, think this is my fav Paris look! All your photos are bloody amazing, you have documented your trip so beautifully x

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig