10 Aug 2014

Win with Lily Lulu

Now as you read this I will most probably be sat in a small cute cafe, taking countless photos of macaroons in Paris. So do not be surprised if the blog is quiet for a little while! Hey this is like talking to you from the future, all though, I am writing this in the present which when you read this, it will actually be the past? Urghh enough of that! As a treat for leaving you all I have a fab competition with Lily Lulu a very pretty online fashion store. Lily Lulu are giving you the chance to win an item of your choice from their website, now I have put together a few of my favourite pieces below! I really wish I had the co-ord for Paris, and the geometric dress is just calling out to my graphic designer side!

So to enter here is what you have to do.
You can gain more entries depending on how many different ways you enter, so heres the list.
Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here (2 Entries)
Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here (3 entries) 
Follow my blog through GFC (1 Entry)
Follow my blog on Blogloving (1 Entry)
Follow me on twitter here (1 Entry)
Follow me on instagram here ( 1 Entry)
Tweet about the competition (2 Entries)

If you have entered through any of these ways please comment on here to let me know, don't forget to give me your username for each way you have entered. I will check! If you tweet about my competition please provide the link. At the end of your comment please provide your email address so I can let you know if you win. Giveaway open to the UK and ends on 15th August at 23:59 

Much Love and good luck 
Natasha x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love that middle dress! It's stunning! I'm so jealous you're in France eating macarons! Enjoy :)

    My entries are:
    Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here (2 Entries) - ohhellomango
    Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here (3 entries) - naomi mango
    Follow my blog on Blogloving (1 Entry) - naomi mango
    Follow me on twitter here (1 Entry) - ohhellomango
    Follow me on instagram here ( 1 Entry) - ohhellomango
    Email - ohhellomango@gmail.com

    Enjoy your holiday! xx

    www.ohhellomango.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here - gisforgingers
    Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here - Claire Smith
    Follow my blog on Blogloving - Claire Smith (gisforgingers)
    Follow me on twitter here - gisforgingers
    Follow me on instagram here - ginger_claire
    Tweet about the competition - gisforgingers

    Email is gisforgingers@hotmail.com

    Have a fab time in paris Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here (2 Entries) @hristinatcolova
    Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here (3 entries) Hristina Tcolova
    Follow my blog through GFC (1 Entry) Hristina Tcolova
    Follow my blog on Blogloving (1 Entry) Hristina Tcolova
    Follow me on twitter here (1 Entry) @hristinatcolova

    email: hristinatc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous clothes!

    Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here - @SU0RA
    Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here - Sura Hassan
    Follow my blog on Blogloving - surahassan
    Follow me on twitter here - @SU0RA
    Follow me on instagram here - su1ra

    Email: suraot@gmail.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All look lovely <3

    Follow Lily Lulu on twitter here (2 Entries) - @heelshorseshoes
    Follow Lily Lulu on facebook here (3 entries) Gemma Scopes
    Follow my blog on Blogloving (1 Entry) Gemma Scopes
    Follow me on twitter here (1 Entry) @heelshorseshoes
    Follow me on instagram here ( 1 Entry) heelsandhorseshoes
    Tweet about the competition (2 Entries) @heelshorseshoes

    email: gemmascopes@hotmail.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Theyre all so cute
    Lily Lulu on Twitter - @letmegoxo
    Lily Lulu on Facebook - Estelle M
    My blog on Bloglovin' - emtetm
    My Twitter - @letmegoxo
    My Instagram - letmegoxo
    Tweet -https://mobile.twitter.com/letmegoxo/status/499683023890436096
    estellemitchell75@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that geometric print dress is stunning! I am....

    Following Lily Lulu on Twitter (@emsypickle)
    Following your blog on bloglovin (Emsy)
    Following you on twitter (@emsypickle)
    Following you on Instagram (emsypickle)

    My email address is emsypickle@hotmail.co.uk

    Thanks Hun xxx Emsy xxx

    emsypickle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Following Lily Lulu on Twitter (@minnybrioche)
    Following you on twitter (@minnybrioche)
    Following your blog on bloglovin (minnybrioche)
    Following you on Instagram (minnybrioche)
    I'm tweeting about the comp now...
    xxx
    my email: minnymiss@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig