14 Sep 2014

Autumn decor inspirtion with George Home

Its no secret I love Autumn, and what I love even more is all the autumn themed items coming into all the Home stores. George Home at Asda offer an impressive range to kit out your bedroom . The rich colours and natural textures really bring the outside in to your room. I am IN LOVE with the deer lampshade as well as the adorable forest animal cushions - Great British wildlife in your home, yes please! I think this whole style is beautiful, it makes me want to sit in front a fire, under a blanket, after a long crisp walk through the woods. 
What do you think to the George Home range
Much Love
Natasha x

promotional post
all inspiration images can be found on my pinterest with original links

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the stags head, so cute! I am so happy I've stumbled on your blog, I've been reading back the posts and they are so good! You have awesome style too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am majorly impressed, I love the cushions and the throw xxx



    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these pieces are so beautiful!! Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig