7 Sep 2014

“Autumn seemed to arrive suddenly that year. The morning of the first September was crisp and golden as an apple.”


5 points if you know where I got my title from! This weekend I visited the yorkshire moors with my Mum and Jacob, it was peaceful and beautiful. I walked along picking brambles and eating them ( as did Jacob) and I was really captivated by the colours. It seemed autumn had arrived in the moors and the mix of the golden leaves with the heather was the most beautiful colour palette I'd ever seen.








Are you excited for autumn? I think its the most beautiful season of the year.
Much Love
Natasha x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow you got some absolutely beautiful shots, I am praying for Autumn right now my room is so hot I can't sleep. I just want to cosy up with a blanket and have walks like this! xx




    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, these pictures have got me so excited for Autumn! I went blackberry picking today and it was so warm it didn't feel like September - waiting for those first chilly days with excitement.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos and colours! I love autumn so much, definitely the best time of the year
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful. I am really excited for Autumn.
    September - October is my favourite time of year.xx
    Jessie at All Things Beautiful - X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful colours! Beautiful photos!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig