20 Sep 2014

OOTD: blue suede shoes


Do you have the line "put on my blue suede shoes and I, boarded the plane" in your head now? if you didn't I bet you do now! Autumn was showing itself today, it was damp, misty and dull but I didn't mind as it meant I got to wear my lovely new coat from Primark and my amazing Clarks blue suede boots that Cloggs had sent me a few weeks ago. I have never had navy boots so these were a great change and I love the burgundy panel, it makes them a little bit different. I'm very picky about boots, I hate it when they have really rubbish soles that are a thin strip down the middle of the boot, so that when you step on wet floor you end up absorbing the water. These boots however have a great sole and a small heel, so I wont be having no wet toes! I teamed my boots with my trusty blue jeans and my new coat which I love, the shape and the fur is just amazing! I also thought it would be a good time to pop my perfume bottle bag into a post, just because I need an excuse to wear it! I love this outfit, I think it's really casual but still sophisticated. 







Much Love
Natasha x

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You look stunning, I love your beehive! And these photos are just gorgeous!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an amazing outfit for fall, love it!
    xx Tineke

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the location of ur outfit posts, had my eye on Clark's boots for awhile.. the navy looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just divine Natasha, you look amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got don't step on my blue suede shoes lol love the outfit chick
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't have the song you mentioned in my head but instead it was Elvis' Blue Shade Shoes hahah! You look incredible xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos, and I love the collar on your coat!

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha Harrison. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig